BRIGHTEN UP YOUR HOUSE!
DARK ROOMS? DATED LOOKING LIGHTING?
SELLING, BUYING, RENOVATING?
WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS SOLVING ALL THESE QUESTIONS EVERY DAY
We install 1000’s of potlights in the GTA
- NO DAMAGE to your ceilings or walls
- NO MESS, WE cover up floors and furniture, Vacuum and clean up before we leave
- CASH DISCOUNTS
- We always have the LATEST TECHNOLOGY, HIGHEST QUALITY certified LED lights
- 5 Year Warranty on our Work
- We come on schedule and on time on 100% of our jobs
- You can access our quotes ONLINE with your own password, you can suggest changes and keep in touch with us from our first visit and even after the job is complete
- We Keep detailed records of jobs for years, if you’d need a replacement light or any service, we know what we did and lights we used in your house
- We Always walk through the whole project with you before start, mark the potlight locations with removable stickers on ceilings and make sure you’re 100% satisfied with the layout
- We’ve been installing potlights for more than 15 years in GTA
Called GCCElectric, Dan answered all my questions. On the day of installation Dan and his team came and they were very polite and professional. They used drop clothes to cover the floors. The guys were quick the job was done clean and professional. The pot lights are LED and they look great. Thanks GCCElectric.
Dan and his guys were very professional since the first day. They showed up at 7am as agreed, started on the electrical panel, the Hydro came right after, disconnected the power, by noon we had a new electrical panel, the ESA inspector liked the job they did. they installed additional 12 pot lights in the kitchen and living room, they used drop sheets, lasers to line up the lights. they cleaned up before they left. We are very happy with the job they did. We will recommend GCCElectric to our friends.
One of the best contractors we have used. Dan did a fabulous job for us. He went beyond the call, worked exceptionally hard to get the work done, and was a truly nice guy. My wife and newborn baby were at home alone with him for a couple of days and she never experienced a problem or had any safety concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to have him in my house and around my family again. As well, the quality of his work is great and he charges very competitive rates. I got more than my money's worth.
(*cash discounts available)