In this article, I’ll try to describe how an every day Service-call looks like from the moment you contact us to the completion of the job or service. Wether it is residential or a commercial service call.
1. The Call and Scheduling
- Call us for service 24 Hours / 7 days a week
- Tell us about the problem, or “the job”, our job is to solve problems in the shortest possible time.
- We’ll schedule an appointment that will work for you
- In case of a more complicated job, our electrician will follow up with you by text message, email or a phone call, depending on the preferred way you chose and request more information in form of pictures or a few questions
- If you require, he will provide a detailed quote based on the information provided before scheduling an appointment
- We’ll send you reminders by text message and email a few days before and 1 day before the appointment.
- You’ll see the info of the GCCElectric electrician that will come to see you (including his photo)
2. The GCCElectric Service Visit
- Our Friendly Electrician always arrives on time and the date scheduled
- He will listen, pay attention to all the details of the problem or job
- He will ask many questions if needed to help him quickly pinpoint the source of the problem or to understand your needs and wishes
- He will explain the costs involved and the steps needed to get the problem fixed or the job done
- He uses drop sheets, and cover sheets to cover furniture and floors where needed.
- Our electricians are trained to do the job to the highest standard and quality at all time
- After the job is completed, he cleans up, vacuums the dust, and leaves the place like he was never there.
- One of the first things we emphasize during every electrician training is to treat the property of our customers as our own!
3. Payment and followup
- After the completion